How to Apply
To apply you must:
- Download and read the Applicant Information pack
- Prepare your two (2) page CV in Word format
- Prepare your Personal Statement addressing the essential requirements outlined in the Applicant Information Pack (maximum of two (2) pages for a Member role and maximum of three (3) pages for a Chair role, in Word format)
- Prepare your two (2) professional referee contact details for inclusion in the online application form
- Complete and submit an online application form (see ‘Apply Now’ button below)
Applications close midnight on Wednesday 25th October 2023.
Diversity Commitment and Support
This process welcomes applicants that are both representative and diverse, reflecting the diversity within local communities. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, Executive Quarter are committed to supporting you in this application process. If you require any assistance with this application process to enable you to apply for a board position, please contact an Executive Quarter team member on 0497 499 749 or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
About The Recruitment Process
As statutory appointees, the Queensland Cabinet Handbook requires a range of probity checks to be undertaken on potential Board members which include:
- consideration of any perceived or actual conflicts of interest
- a national criminal history search
- an interpol search
- searches of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s banned and disqualified register and bankruptcy index
- a review of the Queensland government lobbyist register, and other internet based searches
- probity checks will be initiated on a confidential basis
- applicants should note that disclosure of conflicts of interest or convictions for an offence may not preclude progression to appointment as each instance will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- referee checks may also be undertaken by the project team of Executive Quarter for nominees. Please note your referees will not be contacted without your prior consent
For further information on the positions, or to have a confidential discussion about your particular application please contact a dedicated Executive Quarter team member on 0497 499 749 or email [email protected].