Where you’ll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
Bega – the rural heartland of the Sapphire Coast halfway between Melbourne and Sydney, a short drive to beautiful sandy beaches and national park wilderness. Just 3 hours to Canberra with the perfect climate to the outdoors all year round, including whale watching between June and November. The pretty valley is a beautiful base for exploring gorgeous beaches, tranquil waterways and beautiful national parks.
- Medical/ Surgical
- Registered Midwifes
· Flexible start dates to suit you
· Flexible contract lengths 4-12 weeks & possibility of extensions if desired
· NSW Casual award rate + super + benefits (salary packaging)
· Flexible Shifts – Shift Rotations
· Free Accommodation
· Subsidised travel
· Numerous Locations available
· $500 bonuses for contracts 12 weeks in length
· $250 for referring a friend/colleague
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact [email protected] on or equally call 02 9549 5754