- Excellent remuneration package on offer with super & salary sacrifice
- Up to $2,500 relocation assistance available
- Work alongside highly experienced therapists whilst building your career
- Start date – ASAP
This organisation is passionate about supporting people of all ages under the NDIS scheme. Services are focused on meeting the needs and goals of each individual, offering a range of specialist disability support and therapy services to support children, adolescents and adults across Darwin and remote areas of The NT.
Due to this organisation’s growth, we’re in need of two superstar therapists to join this amazing team in Darwin.
- Adult Speech Pathologist – remote services
- Paediatric Speech Pathologist – remote services
What you will need to succeed in the role
- A degree in Speech Pathology
- Current SPA registration
- Demonstrated understanding of NDIS
- National Police Clearance – within 12 months
- Current WWCC
- Current Driver’s License
Benefits for You
- Direct access to our clients Extended Leadership Team, providing you with any senior support you may require
- Regular check-ins with the Allied Health Manager for your area to ensure the best outcomes are being achieved for you and your team
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a range of participants ranging across the life span – grow your experience and career!
- Technology provided to help you succeed in your role
- Internal career opportunities mentoring and career development pathways.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- Work satisfaction – Love what you do and why you do it!
If this role interests you and you meet the requirements please get in touch with Jemma or simply click “APPLY”!
(08) 9381 4343 – [email protected]