My client is currently looking for a Radiographer to join the team to perform a full range of diagnostic imaging examinations.
What’s in it for you… an environment that is focused on empowering health, strengthening services, developing people and working closely with their service providers.
They value themselves on being honest, trustworthy and respectful whilst caring for their colleagues and provided the highest standard of service and care for their patients.
- Perform diagnostic Radiography and Computer Tomography examinations as requested by Visiting Medical Officers.
- Ensure a good quality service is provided, taking into account patient privacy, identity, dignity, informed consent and rights.
- Ensure all safety measures are in place and adhered to.
- Assist in the day-to-day aspects of the Medical Imaging Department in patient management and throughput.
- Adhere to Radiation Safety Guidelines at all times, ensuring proper protection of staff and patients.
- Accept accountability and responsibility within their scope of practice.
- Participate in team/departmental meetings and other organisational meetings if required.
- Participate in staff development and training if required.
- Maintain accurate records, statistics and reports as needed.
- Participate in service development if required.
This position is an immediate start, until the end of the year.
I work for my candidates and I’d love the opportunity to discuss what you are looking for and the next steps in your career.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date resume or feel free to call me (Sophie Donato) on +61290449269 for a confidential discussion.