My client is currently looking for a Sonographer to join the team to undertake a full range of diagnostic imaging as required by the Medical Imaging Department.
What’s in it for you… an environment that is focused on empowering health, strengthening services, developing people and working closely with their service providers.
They value themselves on being honest, trustworthy and respectful whilst caring for their colleagues and provided the highest standard of service and care for their patients.
- Perform all diagnostic examinations as requested by the Referring Medical Practitioners.
- Perform professional activities according to the ethics of the profession.
- Provide a high standard of service to all patients taking into account privacy, identity, dignity and consent.
- Ensure all safety requirements are operational and follow the National Standards quality assurance protocols.
- Maintain a clean environment at all times.
- Assist with the management of the Medical Imaging Department.
- Assist with the applications of new equipment.
- Adhere to Radiation Safety guidelines at all times ensuring proper protection of staff and patients.
- Accept accountability and responsibility within their scope of practice.
This position is an immediate start, until the end of the year.
I work for my candidates and I’d love the opportunity to discuss what you are looking for and the next steps in your career.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date resume or feel free to call me (Sophie Donato) on +61290449269 for a confidential discussion.