Occupational Therapy Team Lead
90k – 110k + Super
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, and are looking for a Team Lead to join their large and highly developed group of Allied Health therapists and provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation centre and community settings.
The Occupational Therapist team lead will be working closely with the clinical coordinator and clinical team lead responsible for overseeing the team of Occupational therapists to provide mentoring to junior staff and making sure all services are delivered at a high standard.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy (AHPRA)
- 3 years experience +
- Experience in Neurological Rehabilitation desirable
- Experience leading teams
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS SCREEN
- Full drivers license
- Covid Vax
- Great salary depending on experience, plus super
- Be part of a well-established team of 50+ Allied health staff
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Great working culture
- Move away from having your own caseload and focus on supporting junior OTs