Ascot, Perth WA
Full time or 9 days fortnight.
90k – 95k + Super + parking
We are looking for a Wellness Manager to work closely with Nurses and Wellness Assistants at one of Perth’s most well known Aged Care providers.
The position requires you to manage a small group of people while developing and implementing wellness programs for the facility, running daily activities for around 120 residents and also people outside of the facility who may join programs.
The goal is for your programs to help older Australians have the best quality of life, deal with isolation and depression, provide routine and improve their overall health and happiness.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy Or Physiotherapy
- Or Certificate 4 in Lifestyles
- Experience working in aged care facilities and a good understanding of how homes are run.
- National Police Clearance
- Flu & Covid-19 vaccinations
- $90k – 95k salary +
- Central working location
- Free parking on-site
- Full time or 9 day fortnight
- Making a lasting impact on elderly Australian lives