Clinical Lead Speech Pathologist
95k – 115k Full time, Perth WA
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, and are looking for a Clinical Lead to join their large and highly developed group of Allied Health therapists and provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation center and community settings.
As a clinical lead, you will use your skills to support and mentor a team of Speech Pathologists to provide a high-quality service to clients of all ages. Responsible for team’s personal development, KPIs, team meeting, shadowing, and more.
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- 5 years experience as a Speech Pathologist
- NDIS, Leadership and clinical experience
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS SCREENING
- Driver licenses
- Covid Vax
- Great salary depending on experience, plus super
- Be part of a well-established team of 50+ Allied health staff
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Great working culture
- Move away from having your own caseload and focus on supporting and running a team of Speech Pathologists
For more information please get in contact with Jemma.