Looking for a number of Residential Youth Workers in the Central Coast!
Seeking candidates that have strong boundaries, reporting skills, who can display positive role-modeling, give emotional support, and build trust and rapport with staff and young people in residential care.
Your role is to support young people who display behaviours of concern and who are survivors of complex childhood trauma from a strength-based perspective using a person-centered approach. You will be providing and following therapeutic practices to assist them to achieve positive outcomes, independence, focus on their education, and daily living skills.
I have casual opportunities available paid on a SCHADS level 3.1.
*Diploma in Community Services will be highly regarded*
Only candidates who meet all of the following essential criteria will be called!
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of demonstrated experience within the area of residential and OOHC.
- Certificate in Community Services Youth Work
- TCI or PART training Certificate (good to have)
- Valid Police Check (Within the past 3 years)
- First Aid/ CPR
- Valid and full Drivers Licence
- Flexibility required to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights
Please send your resume to [email protected]