Talent Quarter are people who care. People who can do. People who make a difference. For clients, candidates, and employees alike, at Talent Quarter we work with a shared and singular purpose – CONNECTING THE BEST HEALTH CARE TALENT WITH THE BEST OPPORTUNITIES TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON PEOPLE’S LIVES.
The qualities that we value in our own team we also value in others and that’s how we recognise the people with the experience and skills, the passion, and the motivation to help us create CONNECTIONS WITH IMPACT. And by empowering people to deliver that difference, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider in health care recruitment.
Due to increasing demand for our services, we are looking for a Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our high-performing Nursing team, who place Nurses & Midwives with Hospitals & Clinics across Australia.
You will take a lead role in attracting Nurses to Talent Quarter, assessing their suitability for work, and working collaboratively with the Consultants to match them to open vacancies.
Key duties will include; advertising roles on job boards and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn etc), calling through Nurses in our existing database, seeking referrals, collating compliance documentation, arranging transport & travel.
You will receive access to the best technology available and receive ongoing training and support from an experienced and successful team.
You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, thrive off hitting personal/team goals, and have a focus on delivering positive outcomes.
Previous experience in either Recruitment or Nursing would be advantageous but not essential.
You should, however, be a quick learner and possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, as well as the ability to have professional conversations with Nurses about their skills and experience and to help guide them through the recruitment process.
Talent Quarter is committed to supporting a culture aligned to our purpose of connecting the best talent to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values underpin everything we do
- Through our FORWARD THINKING, we will elevate our service capabilities
- INTEGRITY will be at the heart of every interaction
- TRANSPARENCY will ensure our intent is understood and valued both internally and externally
- Our interactions will allow for FUN with professional intent
- Being CONNECTED and engaged with our clients and candidates
- Salary dependant on experience level
- Opportunity to undertake Traineeship & receive CertIV while working (subject to eligibility criteria – to be discussed)
- Perth CBD office with a flexible working policy
- Birthday day off + 1 extra day annual leave per year (up to 25 days)
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- Monthly and Quarterly team events, Melbourne Cup & Xmas celebrations